Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Heads Up: I Was a Teenage Popsicle


There's a new book out there called I Was a Teenage Popsicle by Bev Katz Rosenbaum!

So what's I Was a Teenage Popsicle all about, anyway? Well, it's "a super-cool mix of sci-fi and chick lit" (according to girlslife.com!) featuring cryonically preserved Venice, California native Floe Ryan, the first human in the world to be 'thawed'. Now Floe's younger sister is her older sister, and she has to get used to a zillion other new things that happened while she was napping in the freezer...oh, and she also has to keep local pols from closing the Venice Beach Cryonics Center, where her parents are still, um, chilling. (Now that's cold!) At least she has Taz, the hottie skater boy who used to make her melt before she was frozen, at her side. (He was a popsicle, too.) Or does she..?

This sounds really interesting, I can't wait to get my hands on it! I'll post a review as soon as I do.

No comments: