Monday, November 27, 2006

News and Updates

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break! I got to visit my new five-month-old cousin, he was so cute! :-)

Anyway, the review and contest lists have (finally) been updates. I apologize it took me so long! There are some great contests coming up for December, so make sure you check back to see them. I hope to have some more reviews, interviews, and book websites up soon. School is winding down, so I have a lot to work on, but I'll try to post what I can!

In other news, viewing numbers are up, but I'd still love to have more people. Spread the word about the site, and if you have promotion ideas, email me here. If I get enough viewers I might be able to have some contests, including giveaways for SIGNED books. So get brainstorming!

No comments: