Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lack of updates: Sorry!

Sorry everyone! I mentioned earlier that I've been super busy, and I just haven't had time to update lately (which is really a shame since I have some many good books I want to share with you...) Let's just say between my biology exam and my TA job, I haven't had any time for the past two weeks. As an example, here's what kept going through my head as I walked uphill to home in the short break between classes on Wednesday:
The weary and exhausted soilder staggers back to camp for a few blissful moments of peace before once more joining the fray.

When I mentioned this to my roommate, the only thing she told me was that it sounded poetic. So much for sympathy...

Anyway, I promise to do better (if I can). I can promise a new review tomorrow, so keep your eyes out for that, at least! :-)

No comments: