Thursday, June 02, 2011

Random Day 4: One Man Disney Movie

Welcome to Day 4 of the Week o' Random Entertainment.  I saved one of my favorites for today.  A friend tipped me off on this one, and I've been meaning to share it with you for awhile.  Here is the One Man Disney Movie.  Yes, it's another Disney clip, but I couldn't resist.  Disney is in my blood, you know.  ;)

This is Nick Pitera, and although he has lots of videos on YouTube, this is my favorite.  He's recorded himself singing the same set of Disney songs 6 different times, so it looks like 6 different people.  His vocal range is super amazing, and I like the arrangement too.  This is one you'll want to watch more than once so you can pay attention to the other "characters" facial expressions when they're not singing. 

Bonus points if you can name all 9 Disney movies too. 

2 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Beauty and the Beast, Aladin, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Enchanted, Hercules, Mulan, The Jungle Book and Pinochio. ;)

Andrea said...

Coming from a fellow disney freak, that was AWESOME!!!