Monday, December 02, 2013

Guest Posts Needed for 2013



One of my favorite things about doing A Shady Glade Christmas every year (despite last year's hiatus) is the guest posts I get contributed by my wonderful readers.  After a few years, it's a bit of a struggle to think of things to talk about (LOL).  And I can probably rack my brains and come up with 25 things to talk about, but I also love hearing about things from you!

We’ve had some great posts over the years about various favorite Christmas books or movies, holiday traditions, family heirlooms, and even how they celebrate Christmas in Australia.

I want YOU to participate this year. If you’ve done a guest post here in the past, we’d love to have you back again. And I’d also love to have new people. Those of you who are new blog readers or just haven’t stepped up to a do a post before.

You can pick anything for your subject as long as it’s holiday themed. Share your favorite Christmas book or movie, and why you love it or watch it every year. What traditions do participate in? What's special about the way you celebrate?  Do you celebrate a different holiday other than Christmas (like Kwanzaa or Hanukkah?) Tell us about them! Don’t celebrate any holidays? What’s your favorite thing about December or winter? Pretty much anything goes, as long as it has something to do with this time of year.

So please, we want to read your guest posts! They don’t have to be long or fancy, just heartfelt.

If you are interested, send me an email at shadyglade (AT) mail (DOT) com (not gmail, just regular mail.com, and no spaces) with the subject you’d like to post about AND a day you want it to be posted. If you don’t care what day, at least give me a week that works for you so we can set up a deadline to get it to me. If you’re having trouble with email, please leave me a comment.

Here’s looking forward to some great entries!

No comments: