Friday, August 19, 2016

Summer Book Trek wrap up

Well, this post is overdue since the Summer Book Trek ended on July 31st, but I figured it deserved a bit of a wrap up anyway.  Mostly because I am planning my next reading challenge already.  :)

I did pretty good for the Trek, finishing a total of 10 books.  I also won 3 books.  Yay!  The books I finished were:

Super Daisy! by Jennifer Griffith
The Duke's Undoing by G.G. Vandagriff
Samara: A Kilenya Romance by Andrea Pearson
Midian, A Kilenya Romance by Andrea Pearson
Dmitri: A Kilenya Adventureby Andrea Pearson
Rise of the Wolf by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Spirit Animals : Tales of the Great Beasts by Brandon Mull
Wild Born by Brandon Mull
And Something Blue by Paige Timothy
The Witching Moon by Janelle Daniels

You can see my sign up post to see how this finished list differed here.

Mom did pretty good too, finishing (I think) 3 books, which was good considering she started as late as she did.  Although she didn't end up finishing either of the books she planned on at first.  She also won 2 books!

So now it's onto the next thing.  Look for a post about my new challenge coming up in the next couple days.  And hopefully some reviews too, when I can get a chance to finish writing them!

No comments: