Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Challenge- Summer Reading

Yes, I found another one. Inksplasher has decided to help us occupy ourselves while we antcipate the return of the Fall Reading Challenge. It's just one more thing to keep me reading unitl Katrina at Callpidder Days is ready to start the Fall 2007 Challenge. So without further ado, here's my list (which is probably starting to look at little familar, since it has some of the books I didn't finish for spring on it)...

Series Books
The Magic Medallion (Cynthia's Attic) by Mary Cunningham
Night Shade (Daughters of the Moon #3) by Lynne Ewing
Secret Scroll (Daughters of the Moon #4) by Lynne Ewing
Missing Persons #1: Rose Queen by M. E. Rabb (Already Reading)
Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon by Lisa Papademetriou (Already Reading)
Vidia and the Fairy Crown by Laura Driscoll
In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow by Monique Peterson
Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace by Mary Janice Davidson and Anthony Alongi

Eldest (Inheritance, Book 2) by Christopher Paolini (Already Reading)
Grail Quest #1: The Camelot Spellby Laura Anne Gilman
Don't Know Where, Don't Know When by Annette Laing
Don't Die, Dragonfly (Seer)by Linda Joy Singleton

Everything Else
A Matter of Profit by Hilari Bell
The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
The Legend of Lady Ilena by Patricia Malone
May Bird and the Ever After by Jodi Lynn Anderson
My Alien Penfriend by Faiz Kermani
My Lady, Pocahontas by Kathleen V. Kudlinski
The Vampire Hunters Stalked by William Hill
Water Shaper by Laura Williams McCaffrey
The Whispering Road by Livi Michael
The Wizard Test by Hilari Bell
Ingo by Helen Dunmore
Fairyopolis by Cicely Mary Barker
Staying Lateby Helga Vern
The Walton Street Tycoons by Jim Lesczynski
Toaster Pond by Peter de Witt
Teen Idol by Meg Cabot (Already Reading)
How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Alyssa, thanks for joining Summer Reading Thing 2007. I thought Becky's list of books was impressive, but—WOW! You're going to be busy.

Are those Artemis Fowl books good? I've been meaning to read them, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Happy Reading! Karlene

Becky said...

This is quite a list! I really enjoyed Ally Carter's I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You, by the way...and I'm looking forward to the sequel.