- 1. Links to all entries are posted below, at the bottom of the post. Read each entry and choose which one is your favorite.
2. Send me an email at email@example.com telling me which entry you chose.
3. Yes, you can vote for your own story!
4. You have until midnight (MST) on Thursday, October 18th to get your votes in. Then I will tally them all up and announce the winners.
Extra entry- For those of you who are ambitious, you can gain an extra entry into the random drawing. Simply post somewhere (a blog, forum, website, etc.) about the voting. Then send me an email letting me know where you posted it (with a link). Once the post is verified, you’re entered again.
Also, if anyone would like to provide feedback I would be very grateful. What was done well? What needed improvement? Do you want to make this an annual contest? Let your voice be heard!
Thank you again to anyone who participated/commented/spread the word. Good luck to everyone. May the voting begin!
Entries for the Summer 2007 Writing Challenge (in no particular order):
- Saving Indira by Felicia- 1001 Arabian Nights
- Josephine and the Magic Mirror by Delagar- Snow White
- Penelope by Jessica Yeung- The Odyssey
- Notes From Rumpelstiltskin by Davina Behin Jones- Rumpelstiltskin
- Ever After by Denise- Cinderella
- Untitled by Jocelyn Pearce- Sleeping Beauty
- Saving Happily Ever After by Andy Lemmon- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Not Quite Snow White by Lydia- Snow White