Friday, March 04, 2011

1000 posts? Wow!

So I totally just noticed that this is my 1010th post.  I totally missed the 1000 post mark without even thinking!  So much for planning ahead. 

I also notice that I'm approaching 600 followers.  When we get there we'll have a big contest celebrating both milestones.  Of course, my 5th year blogoversary with be up in September as well, so maybe I'll wait a little longer and have a super huge contest then.  Guess we'll see.  :)

Thanks to all of you readers out there who keep following and reading this blog.  I couldn't have done it without you. 

3 comments:

Babel said...

Congratulations! :-) Have a nice weekend.

M.A.D. said...

Congratulations, too!! Wow - 1000+ posts is quite the accomplishment - proud for you (I thought I was doing good to hit a hundred lol).


Love your website and always enjoy what you have to say - :D

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Wow, you have so many big milestones you're reaching/coming up on.

And 5 years! That's incredible :D