Monday, March 07, 2011

More Tech Help!

I have another tech-type question for all you savvy bloggers out there.  Sheesh, can you tell I'm working out some behind the scenes plans or what?  :) 

Okay, so here's my question.  I've heard some people talk about using a template for certain posts, especially reviews.  Is there a way to save use a template for posts within Blogger?  Or is it just copy and paste from an older post and then delete/add as needed? 

By the way, thank you to everyone who responded to my picture question last week.  I did get the help I needed, thank you so much!

4 comments:

Jessi E. said...

I just have certain things that I put in every review and then just remember them and add them in myself when setting up the post...

Rachel said...

I keep my templates saved to different notepad docs in HTML form. All my blog stuff is in one folder on my desktop, and I just copy and paste to a new blog post when I need a specific template.

Unknown said...

Sadly blogger does not have the template function yet. Oh, how I wish it did. Typically, I set up posts in advance. Like reviews. Just copy the format into draft posts and save it until future use. I tend to set up a bunch at a time. Then when I run low, reset up more. Hope that helps.

Emily said...

I do the same as others above - I have a Notepad doc with all the elements of my review post - including an coding and then I just cut and past it into the HTML view of my post.

Really really wish Blogger had templates!