So here's how things will work. As I mentioned in the beginning of September, this will work in a silent auction style, with a slightly modified format. At the end of this form will be 3 Google forms, one for each set of "lots" (aka prizes). Fill in your name and email address. Using the number of points you totaled up in registration, you can then "bid" these points on each prize that you wish. There is one slot for each prize.
For example: Say you earned 30 points. You have 30 points to spend. You really want Lot #201, so you bid 10 points. You have 20 left. So you bid 5 points on Lot #309, 3 points on Lot #107, 1 point on Lot #100, and 1 point on Lot #206. There's your 30 points. You can bid as much or as little on any combination of lots.
The person who bids the highest number of points for each lot will win that prize. In the case of a tie (say 2 people bid 10 points on the same thing) then the winner between those who tied will be picked by random.org.
- You must be registered to bid
- Auctions will be open from now until 11:59 pm PDT on Saturday October 8th
- All prizes are open internationally
- You must provide either your mailing address or country of residence (if you don't want to give your address unless you win)
- You cannot bid more than the points you earned in registration
Lots 100-109 Bidding form (Preview of these prizes found here)
Lots 200-209 Bidding form (Preview of these prizes found here
Lots 300-309 Bidding form (Preview of these prizes found here)