Sunday, March 29, 2009

Computer Problems Fix

Well, it appears as if my computer problems are over for now. I managed to get everything somewhat backed up before my hard drive had to be completely replaced. Now it's just a matter of trying to piece my life back together. Of course now, that I've said it's fixed something else will happen. Quick, everybody knock on wood! (Yeah, you too. Yes, you. The one sitting in front of the computer.)

So hopefully things will get back to normal. Work is still keeping me busy (no change there) and I'm in the middle of two moves. Two! It seems like my life never settles down... There's also another big project I've been working on, but you'll have to wait a week or two to find out about that.

But I've got a lot of blog posts planned. I just need to find time to post them! I makes me kind of sad I haven't had that time lately. My plan was to do it this weekend, but then I spent Thursday through Saturday at a FIRST robotics competition that my brother was in. I went for moral support. Poor guy broke his big toe, so now he's on crutches. Actually, I still think it's kind of funny, since he broke it when he when to kick a soccer ball and kicked the floor instead. (And I know he follows this blog, so I'm going to get hit with his cast when he reads this...)

Anyway, look to the future for more posts. I apologize to those of you who are new following my blog. You probably think all I do are Contest Mondays and Waiting on Wednesdays! Believe it or not, when I started this blog, the main content was supposed to be book reviews. But writing reviews is a whole 'nuther story. I always finish the books, but can't seem to find time to write the reviews. And as far as weekly posts go, I'd like to participate a lot more. I think the next one I'll add is Teaser Tuesday. But, again, I need to find the time!

Well, that's if for rants from me right now. Look for more content coming your way soon.

No comments: