Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog Awards

So now that I'm feeling better I have a few awards I got to catch up on.

First up is the Zombie Chicken Award:The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

Thanks to Robin_Titan for the award! Well, I certainly don't wan't to tempt the wrath of zombie chickens. So I choose:
1. Becky's Book Reviews
2. Disney on the Brain (Yes, he's my brother. But I really would face zombies to read his stuff...)
3. Unshelved
4. Raucous Royals
5. Squeetus (Shannon Hale's blog)

Next up is the Splash Award:
The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive & inspiring blogs. The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
6) Have F~U~N

Isn't it a beautiful award? Thank you to Wrighty for nominating me! And I splash The Story Siren. I figure the theme is right up her alley. :-) She inspires me to keep up with this blog as much as I can. Now if I could just figure out how to work in time to write more reviews...

Thank you again everyone! I'm truly touched.

1 comment:

Sadako said...

Congrats! The zombie chicken one is my favorite out of all of them, actually.