I'm going to try and change that today. Today, I will post about 5 things I'm grateful for, despite all the nasty and inconvenient things I've had lately. After all, life is always hard, but it's about how you look at it.
5 Things I'm Grateful For Right Now:
1. Family- My family is great. I don't think I could have done this without their help and support. In a time when everything (and I do mean everything) is changing in my life they are my one support.
2. Pets- My two cats to be specific. Nothing relieves a little bit of stress like a purring kitty curled up on the foot of your bed.
3. Books- Talk about escapist behavior! I don't have to focus on my own problems when I can read about someone else's. :-)
4. Internet- I probably depend too much on the internet. I'll be the first to admit that I'm wayyyyyyy to addicted to checking my email. But even though my internet is only working part of the time, at least I have it when it does work!
5. Good health- Despite a few sniffles here and there, and some allergy woes, I am in fairly good health. I don't have cancer or a tumor, and I'm doing much better than my brother, who has a broken toe.
See? I feel better already. So what are you thankful for this week?