Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome to New Features Week

Happy June! Okay, so June starts tomorrow, but since the week starts today, it's time to start New Features week.

This week, I'm going to tell you about all the new features/contests/etc. that I'm adding to the blog. Despite the name, the new stuff really won't appear until Tuesday, and there will also be some old mixed in during the week too. Tomorrow will be Contest Monday as normal, but I promise this is a contest you are not going to want to miss! This will also be accompanied by the new contest roundup posts, provided I have time to research contest. :-) So if you have a contest/giveaway going on right now that you'd like posted, let me know in the comments.

I hope you're excited. I know I'm excited to show you! So stay up to date all week to check out all the new stuff.

1 comment:

Wrighty said...

I'm looking forward to all of it!