Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting a Little Slow

As I mentioned yesterday I'm busy preparing for my blogoversary. Which brings me to the fact that there are two reasons for this post.

1. It might get a little slow around here the next few days. I'm sure what I'll have time to post or not. Just realize that while you may miss me (hopefully), what comes next month will be worth the wait.

2. Those of you who are feed readers of the blog may have not noticed the sticky post up at the top of the page, so I'm posting the information in an actual post so everyone gets the message. To celebrate my third blog anniversary, I'm having a month-long celebration, but I need help getting it together. If you'd like to participate by doing an interview, guest blog, or helping out with prizes, send me an email (shadygade AT mail DOT com) and let me know. I'd love all the help I can get.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You've totally got me intrigued! I can't wait to see how awesome your blogoversary will be. I don't know what ways I would be able to help, but if there's anything I can do, let me know! :)

soundistheword3 said...

THIRD!?! I am SO impressed. Congrats and I can't wait to see what you've got planned to celebrate. Also, I've nominated you for a blog award over here: http://feedyourimagination.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-many-awards-so-little-time.html

Kristin

Unknown said...

Oh you were preparing for blogoversary cool... and i don't agree that you are not posting for few days..
Carol
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices