Saturday, August 15, 2009

Updating Sidebars

So I felt like it was time for a little bit of mid-month cleaning. So I've updated a few of my sidebars. First off, the winners circle is now updated over in the left sidebar. So if you've one something recently, you can look for your name to be displayed in all it's glory. Come on, you know you want to gloat to your friends. :)

Secondly, I've updated the contest sidebar to take out a few things that have expired since my last roundup. Be sure to check back Monday or Tuesday for the full update on that one though. There are so many good contests coming on Monday I almost can't wait to share them with you! But, alas, you will have to wait until Monday to see what's in store. But it's going to be good. And big. I promise.

And last but not least, I've finally updated my Librarything widget over in the right sidebar. The last one had stopped working very well and so I decided it was time for a new one. This one is much better. It scrolls through three pages of random books from my library every 15 seconds. And rather than waiting for the next time I post to get a new set, this one shuffles every time you refresh the page. Neato. So if you have ever wondered what books I have sitting on my extensive network of bookshelf, you can check out that.

Anyway, that's it for now. I have some work I have to go finish up. Blah.

No comments: