Monday, February 01, 2010

Contest Monday: Valentine's Day Edition


*This Contest Is Now Closed*

I know that lately my Mondays have been devoted to posting a contest roundup, but not today. Don't worry the roundup will be back tomorrow, but since I haven't had a Contest Monday post in awhile, I figured it was time for change.

The prize up for grabs: Two (2) winners will get a book of their choice from the list below. To celebrate Valentine's Day, all of the prizes feature romance in some way. There's a book here for every age from children's to middle grade to young adult to adult. Depending on how many entries I get I will add more winners and more books.

Books Currently Up For Grabs:
Never Bite a Boy on the First Dateby Tamara Summers (New PB)
Just Ellaby Margaret Peterson Haddix (Gently used PB)
The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowensteinby Libby Schmais (New HC)
The Vampire Is Just Not That Into Youby Vlad Mezrich (Gently used PB)
Jinxed (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas)by Day Leclair (ARC)
A Prince Needs A Princess (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas)by Barbara McMahon (ARC)
Kiss the Frogby Melissa Lagonegro (New PB)
The Jane Austen Book Clubby Karen Joy Fowler (Gently used PB)
All the Tea in China (Rollicking Regency Series #1)by Jane Orcutt (New PB)

Rules: The contest will end at 11:59 PST on Feb 14th, 2010. Open to US and Canada residents (sorry international friends!). The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Rules about claiming prizes can be found here. Questions? Post a comment or email and ask.

As always, there is a chance for extra entries. I'm trying out the new Google Docs thing, so enter using the form at the end of this post, and we'll see how this goes.

3 comments:

Miss Haley said...

I entered! thanks for the awesome contest :D

MissA said...

Fun idea! I'm interested to see who will be the favorite literary couples and the favorite romances. I don't really have any to recommend, but I'll think of something.

I read the fairy tale Toads & Diamonds. Thanks for the link! I can't wait to see what the author does with the story and I love that it's set in India.

misskallie2000 said...

Should I win I would love to win All the Tea in China (Rollicking Regency Series #1)by Jane Orcutt. I love the title and it sounds mysterious.

I commented on 2 more reviews.

Love your site and enjoy reading the interesting things the authors have to say about their writing or themselves.