Monday, February 15, 2010

A President's Day Diversion

So there won't be a contest roundup today. I'm putting it off tomorrow since today is President's Day (for those of us in the United States) and I expect to be away from my computer a lot today.
So in honor of this holiday, I'm re-posting a video I did back in July about Abraham Lincoln. This went up when I was having major internet problems so I don't think a lot of people got to see it. And since Lincoln's birthday was Friday (Feb 12) I thought it was fitting. Besides, it give you something to do while waiting for that roundup doesn't it?

So come back tomorrow for the contest roundup, the winner of the Valentine's contest, and maybe something else. We'll see what happens. But without further ado, here's the video:

(feed readers will need to visit the actual post to see this).

I'd love to hear what you think. This was my first video attempt, so keep that in mind in your comments. :)

3 comments:

fredamans said...

I tried but the video is unavailable.

Mystica said...

I couldnt get the video myself.

misskallie2000 said...

AWESOME, absolutely Awsome. I thought I was going to cry it was so moving. You should take up this as your hobby.. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.