Saturday, September 04, 2010

I'm Back... Finally!

Hey everyone! The internet is back again (finally!) and so I can finally take care of all those things that have have gone neglected while I was away. So here's a sneak peek at what's coming up in the next few days:

Bookmark swap - In case you missed it, I'm hosting a bookmark swap this month. If you'd like more information, don't forget to fill out the form found in this post.

Book Battle - Yeah, I dropped the ball on this one a bit, but I'm glad to announce we finally have a winner! I'll be announcing that on Sunday, so check back to see which book was picked as the Best Debut Book.

Blogoversary Giveaway - Thanks to my unexpected internet departure, I actually missed my blogoversary this year (it was Wednesday). However, I'm still going to celebrate by having a contest to thank loyal followers! So check back on Monday for more info on that.

Free Books post - I know my first one was supposed to be this week, but again with the unexpected absence. So this Thursday instead will be the first of my How To Get Free Books feature, so come back and check out that next week.

All right everyone, that's it for now. I've got some other loose ends and stuff to wrap up before next week, so I'm off to take care of those. Meanwhile, don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the final winner of the Book Battle, and don't forget to sign up for the bookmark swap if you're interested!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Alyssa! Hooray for coming back to the Internet :)

Mystica said...

Welcome back!

fredamans said...

Welcome back!