Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm not dead, I promise!

So I know I promised everyone some new posts several days ago. My carpal tunnel flare up finally subsided Tuesday, and I had most of Wednesday off from work so I could go to the doctor. It was my plan to use the rest of the time between when I had to go back to work and when my appointment was over to catch up a bit.

Unfortunately, I not only had to get a (painful) shot, I had 9 vials of blood taken for blood tests. This meant my arm was pretty much as limp as a noodle, and I could hardly type. Le sigh.

But, I'm feeling much better today! I want to put the first post up tonight or tomorrow morning and complete the four 2010 wrap up posts I have planning in the following days. I seemed to have misplaced my list, so I'm having to redo everything which will take a little longer, but will still hopefully be up soon.

After that it still might be a bit quiet for a little bit, since I'm working on a lot of behind the scenes stuff. New content for the New Year and all that, but you'll have to wait and see what it is. ;) Anyway, bottom line, new post coming either later today or tomorrow morning, so come back to check it out!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! It's totally understandable that you missed some time! I've been M.I.A. for up to a month for much lamer reasons! Looking forward to your post!

Lisa Schensted said...

welcome back! keep getting better.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Glad to hear you got some relief! Hope you figure out a permanent solution.