Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Bookmark Swap Signups

Back by popular demand, The Shady Glade is proud to host another bookmark swap! I've had several previous participants email to ask if I would do this again. My birthday is coming up next month (March 13th) so to celebrate my love of all things book-mark related we're having a Birthday Bookmark Swap!

Swap requirements:
  • Each person is responsible for sending 5 bookmarks (non-swag) handmade or not into the swap.
  • Cost to participate is $3 for US, $4 for Canadian, and $5 for other international. Payment can be made via PayPal or mailed at your own risk.
  • All packages must be mailed no later than Saturday, March 5th
  • Signups will be closed on Monday, February 28th
Based on feedback received from the previous swaps I'm trying to streamline signups a little bit. If you've participated before, things are a bit different, so make sure you read everything before signing up!

Here's how to sign up and participate:
  1. Make sure you've read all the FAQs on the How They Work page
  2. Fill out the form below (returning swappers can skip un-required questions if desired)
  3. Within a day or two I will send you a confirmation email
  4. Pay your registration fee
  5. Have your bookmarks in the mail by March 5th
So here's the form. You can either fill out the embedded form below, or follow the link to sign up. If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me an email and ask, or leave a comment below with your question and your email address.

If you're not sure whether or not you're going to do the swap, please don't fill out the form. This will safe everyone a lot of emails and headaches, so only sign up if you're certain you can participate.

3 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Alyssa you can count me in on this exchange. I actually just wrote up a post about it.

Unknown said...

I love this exchange - and I'm totally glad that you are bringing it back! :) I'll have to get my craft on, especially with the oodles of time you gave us!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Love the swap! Thanks for doing it again. I know it is a lot of hard work to put it together! Much appreciated.