Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Sync Audiobooks 2013: Week 5

Oops, missed a week.  So that's why I wanted to pop in this week really quick and make sure I told you about the free audiobooks Sync has for download this week.

This week's theme is dead bodies, or the walking dead, zombies.... something like that.  The YA title is Daniel Kraus' book Rotters,which I've never actually heard of but sounds like it might be interesting.  I know I'm going to have to download this one regardless, because the audiobook is read by Kirby Heyborne, which is one of my brother's favorite people.  So I know he'll want to listen to it at some point.

And what classic pairing goes better with the theme of the rising dead than Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.  I've never actually read Frankenstein, although I know the book is way different than the movies and typical Hollywood green monsters you see running out (thank you Wishbone! see, you can learn things from watching TV).

Head over to download both titles if you wanna snag them soon, since they will be replaced on the 4th of July

No comments: