Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Busy days... here's a video instead

I know I've missed a couple posts lately.  Let's just say things have taken a turn for the crazy!  Hot weather, prepping to be a witness in a criminal misdemeanor trial (I turned in a drunk driver) and oh, yeah, we're going to Disneyland next week.  And I just found out yesterday! 

Anyway, I don't know if I'll have time to post before I leave next week, so just in case I don't, here's a video to keep you entertained while I'm gone.

A couple 4th of Julys ago, I posted a YouTube video from a group called Soomo Publishing.  It was a new take on "Too Late to Apologize" by One Republic, where they took the song and twisted it around to match the signing of the Declaration of Independence.  If you haven't seen that yet, check out the original post to see it (it's really good).

Well, the same people have done it again, this time with women's suffrage.  It's a remix of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".  Pretty neat (and a little freaky) and actually quite historically accurate.  Check it out:


No comments: