Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Call for Contest Donations

Well bloggers, I have good news. I’ve finally gotten my circulation up to a point where I can begin to offer occasional contests. Wahoo! I’m so excited to get started. Details are coming soon, so stay tuned.

Now I have a few prizes to get us started, but what I have on hand is not going to last us very long. If you are an author/publicist/publisher/etc. and you have a book related prize you would like to donate, please email me or leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you. Please donate something if you can!

If you don’t have anything to donate, just help out by spreading the word about the site. Tell your friends, tell your family, and, uh, whoever else you can think of.

As always, I’m looking forward to your comments, so leave me one to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay, I love contests! :)