Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind wishes on my blogging hiatus post. You have no idea how much your support has meant to me. I keep going back and reading the comments every time I need a pick-me-up.

For those who are wondering, the cat has stabilized a little, but he isn't getting better yet, so we're still on pins and needles. I will post as I can, but again, I'm not sure when I'll be in exactly.

So again, thank you for bearing with me during this difficult time.

2 comments:

misskallie2000 said...

We will be here when you can drop by.. We understand when our pet is sick so can feel for you.

Jackie said...

Alyssa, reading this 2 days after you posted so hope all is still stable with the fur baby....
Feel for you in this time of anxiety and you take care!!


jackie b central texas