Friday, June 11, 2010

Books Read in May (and April)

So it's time for my monthly slide show of the books I read in the past month. I know I'm about a week late getting this up, but oh well. My work schedule has been insanely crazy. But better late than never! And speaking of never, I missed April's books completely. So I've combined the two months into one slide show. I also tried something a little different this time around and uploaded it to YouTube instead of Google Video. So those of you who had trouble viewing these before shouldn't have problems now.

Lots of rereads over the past two weeks. I've been slowly working my way through all of Tamora Pierce's books again, as well as reading new stuff. Since I take the bus to work now I've actually been doing a lot of reading there, so hopefully I'll have a nice long show next month too.

The music this month is a tribute to my new job. :)

Anyway, without further delays, here it is. Enjoy!



As always, let me know what you think. Until next month...

5 comments:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Great bunch of books

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Looks like it was a Tamora Pierce couple of months. I love her books!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Cool set of books!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. There are books in there that are new to us. I can now tell my book hungry daughter that even Alyssa rereads her books. jfs

Alyssa Kirk said...

Great books! You've been busy!