Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July (and a video!)

Happy 4th of July to all my celebrating readers! So I kind of have made it a tradition to post a video on this holiday... not sure why but I have. So today I have a new one to share with you!

I actually first saw this back in May, and I've been dying to share it since then. But I waited until today because since it's about the Declaration of Independence it's pretty much perfect for today. So here you are:



Thanks to Katy from A Few More Pages for sharing it first.

3 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Oh my!!=) That is an amazing video!!!!

Happy 4th to you!!!=)

Nicole Settle said...

haha loved that

Josette said...

Interesting video...it was a surprise to see it transform into some sort of rock show!

Anyway, happy celebrating Independence Day! :)