Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Quick New Update

Well, now that's it's been officically announced, I can share some news I've been sitting on for about a week.

The Cybils (Children's and Young Adult Liteary Bloggers' Awards) are fast approaching. I've loved participating in the past, and I'm happy to annouce that I've made it on to the Graphic Novels Panel again this year. I so excited to work with these lovely bloggers in the Round 1 judging category:

Kim Baccellia, YA Books Central
Betsy Bird, A Fuse #8 Production
Alyssa Feller, The Shady Glade
Maggi Idzikowski, Mama Librarian
Liz Jones, Liz Jones Books
Nicola Manning, Back to Books
Madeline Stevens, Bibliophibia

So what's that mean for this blog? Well, you can expect a lot of discussion about graphic novels and the awards in the coming months. Also, as soon as nominations close, I tend to neglect the blog a little bit because I'm so busy spending free time reads. But, my goal is to do better this year about simultaneously blogging and reading.

Anyone can nominate a title for the Cybils starting October 1-15. More infomration will be coming around then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done...looking forward to reading about the nominated books