Sunday, January 02, 2011

Books For Sale: January 2011

One staple of the New Years at my house is cleaning. I've been told I need to clean some of the stuff out of my bookshelves, so I'm updating my Books for Sale post. There's several new titles here, as well as some leftovers from the last list.

A good chunk of these will be donated to the thrift store if no one claims them, so if you see something you want, let me know right away so I can save it for you. Also, if you have something on my wish list (left sidebar) I might be willing to trade for the below titles as well. Never hurts to ask.

If you see something on this list you'd be interested in buying, send me an email (shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com) and let me know. Prices are $1.99 for any paperback, and $2.99 for hardbacks + the cost of postage.

Shipping will be done via Media Mail for US addresses, since it's much cheaper. Shipping is determined by the weight of the books. If you'd like to know beforehand how heavy something is that you're interested in, let me know and I'll weigh it for you. Shipping costs also include delivery confirmation for the US, so you can track the package while en route.

Shipping costs
Up to 1 pound $3.18
1-2 pounds $3.57
2-3 pounds $3.96
3-4 pounds $4.35
4-5 pounds $4.74
5-6 pounds $5.13
6-7 pounds $5.52
7-8 pounds $5.91
Above 8 pounds, you can email for a quote.

I prefer PayPal as a method of payment, which requires a credit card. Anyone who can't do PayPal, send me an email (shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com) and we'll work something out.

Almost all of these are either new or like new condition. I take very good care of my books. I will confirm condition of every book before shipment, so you'll know exactly what you're getting before you pay for anything.

If you have questions, feel free to email.


Paperbacks ($1.99 each + shipping)
Alex Unlimited Volume 1: The Vosarak Code by Dan Jolley
Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 1: Aya by Yu Watase
Double Cross (Chloe and Levesque Mysteries) by Norah McClintock
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
Fate by Jennifer Barnes
Four Word Film Reviews by Benj Clews and Michael Onesi
Frannie in Pieces by Delia Ephron
Getting the Girl: A Guide to Private Investigation, Surveillance, and Cookery by Susan Juby
House of Dance by Beth Kephart
Over the Edge (Chloe and Levesque Mysteries) by Norah McClintock
Peach Fuzz, Vol. 1 by Lindsay Cibos and Jared Hodges
Sirena by Donna Jo Napoli
Stones of Abraxas by K. Osborn Sullivan


Hardcovers ($2.99 each + shipping)
Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling
Flora's Dare: How a Girl of Spirit Gambles All to Expand Her Vocabulary, Confront a Bouncing Boy Terror, and Try to Save Califa from a Shaky Doom (Despite Being Confined to Her Room) by Ysabeau S. Wilce
Flyte (Septimus Heap, Book 2) by Angie Sage
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
Girl to the Core by Stacey Goldblatt
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
Magyk (Septimus Heap, Book 1) by Angie Sage
My Brother Abe: Sally Lincoln's Story by Harry Mazer
Newes from the Dead by Mary Hooper
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Physik (Septimus Heap, Book 3) by Angie Sage
Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2) by Claudia Gray
The Heart Is Not a Size by Beth Kephart
The Humming of Numbers by Joni Sensel
The Princesses of Atlantis by Lisa Williams Kline
The Softwire: Betrayal on Orbis 2 by PJ Haarsma
The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney

No comments: