Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Bit of News

I know, I know, it's like I've fallen off the face of the earth.  I also know the battle is behind, so this post is in an attempt to catch things up a little bit.  But first...


Congrats to my little brother, who graduated yesterday.  We're all really proud of you!  (And that's partly why I've been gone, because I've been running around doing graduation type stuff for the last couple weeks).

So with that out of the way, here's an update on the battle.  I am (finally) done with the shortlist.  Yay!  That will be announced at noon tomorrow, and I know that for sure because I've already scheduled the post.  So come back tomorrow for that, as well as another little surprise revealed along with it.

I will be sending confirmation emails out to the Round 2 judges in the next few days, so if you signed up to be one, keep an eye on your inbox for that.  So after organizing everything into brackets we should be able to get the battle back on track.

So sorry for the wait everyone, but let's get ready to see things rolling off soon!

2 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the short list and seeing where the battle goes from here! =)

Amberdenise said...

Can't wait to see the short list. This is going to be fun!