Friday, June 24, 2011

Roundup Delayed... but still coming!

So I know the winners for Series 1 were supposed to be announced this week.  And if you follow any of our judges' blogs, then you probably already know many of the winners!  Unfortunately, I've been dealing with computer access issues this week, and although I can check my email at work, Blogger is not so friendly to the internet filters.  Add in a few other brackets I've been trying to chase down results for, and it's been a busy week! 

So... the round will start coming out tomorrow.  I will be chasing down everyone's posts, so if you haven't seen all (or any) of the winners yet, look for those coming starting tomorrow, and I promise this time.  :)  Meanwhile, our Series 2 judges are busy reading, so before you know it there will be more winners to announce. 

Here's hoping the technology just agrees with me this time...

No comments: