Thursday, December 15, 2011

Here's what's going on...

Okay, so I really hate apologize blog posts.  But I did kind of drop off the face of the earth for a few days, so I thought you all might like an explanation. 

I know I mentioned in my last post that I've had some medical things I've been dealing with lately.  Well, to make a long story short my minor pains became more substantial and I had to go to an urgent care center late Monday night.  There I found out I have two cracked ribs, one on each side.  Naturally I've spent most of the time since then laying in bed as it hurts to move in a lot of ways. 

But the good news is that I'm on the mend.  So hopefully things will get back on track.  I thank you for being patient with me!  I've got some great guests posts coming in, so look for those coming up later this week. 

2 comments:

Ailsa said...

Wow, hope you feel better soon! How on earth did you end up with two cracked ribs?

misskallie2000 said...

Hope you are feeling better and on the mend. It is never a good time to be ill and Christmas is the worst time because of the extras you need to accomplish for Christmas. All that baking, cooking, shopping, wrapping, visits, etc. Makes me tired just reading this list.
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas..

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com