Monday, June 17, 2013

Sync Audiobooks 2013: Week 3

If you're new to Sync audiobooks, check out my introduction on them in this post.  

The theme for this week's sync audiobooks is hearing voices.  The selections this time are The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater paired with the classic title Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anay.

I haven't read either of these books yet.  Maggie Stiefvater tends to be a little more dark than I like to read, although I know a lot of people really like her books, and The Raven Boys has gotten some great praise.  I actually could have read Bless Me, Ultima for my AP Lit class in high school.   But I chose the group that was reading Pride and Prejudice instead, which was way more fun.  :)

So if you'd like to give either book a try, head over to Sync Audiobooks to download them both (or either one) for free.  But hurry, because the last day is June 19th!

No comments: