Monday, September 01, 2014

The Shady Glade Turns 8

Amazing how time passes sometimes.

8 years ago, I decided that doing a blog about the books I read might be a fun thing to do.  I had just gotten into the habit of writing reviews on Amazon, and I thought, hey, why not share it in other places too?  And thus this little project of mine was born.

There's been a lot of ups and downs with this over the years, especially the last few years with escalating health problems and things like jobs and moving getting in the way of blogging more than I wanted them to.  But I am trying to believe in looking towards the positive future from now, so I know I'll get through and continue this little hobby of mine.  :)

Here's to another 8 years!  Thanks for sharing it with me.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you back. I've been meaning to stop by and actually leave a comment on a post, so here I am! :)