Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back... Sort Of

Okay, I'm offically moved into my new Florida home and ready to blog again. Unfortunately my internet's being a little grumpy, so I'm going to have to work on the posts I've been planning in stages. But I will blog when I can! I know I'm really behind on posting results from Round 1 (for those of you who haven't seen the judges own posts yet) and I will try to get those up ASAP, as well as getting to know a few more of our judges again before Round 2 ends.

More later when I can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know you got there safe and sane...I mean sound jfs

Unknown said...

Hope Florida is treating you well!

Wrighty said...

Enjoy and congrats on the new adventure! It sounds so cool and I can't wait to hear how it all goes this year!

fredamans said...

Good job on the move! Glad to have you back up and running!