Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This is the Sweetest Thing EVER!

I can't believe this. This is so nice, I'm practically in tears.

Okay, let me back up a bit. Back in April when I posted my battle trailer, my brother got kind of sulky for a bit and kept saying I "stole his idea". I didn't really find out what he meant until today.

As longtime readers are aware, this summer I am moving to Orlando, FL to once again participate in the Disney College Program. I first went back in 2008 and had enough fun that I decided to do it again when I was offered the opportunity. As a going away present (I leave Sunday) my little brother made me this:



He edited it together from all the videos I took for him when I was there in 2008. Isn't it so cool? I love, love, LOVE it!

And you may notice the music is familiar. :) That's why he said I stole his idea with my trailer. Apparently great minds think alike, as he had already planned a movie with the same music before I made my trailer.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go shower him with sisterly affection.

*This post has also been posted (with a little bit different information) on my Disney blog*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW omg that's sooo awesome! What a COOL brother you have! Oh and WOW that's awesome about your summer too! :D

Unknown said...

Your brother was really sweet to do that! I got dizzy in the mail the other day. Hope you have a brilliant time at Disney!

Anonymous said...

That was great! A "good job" to your brother and a "have a great time" to you. We'll try to follow your fun on-line! jfs

Michelle Santiago said...

awwww... how awesome is your brother :)

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

wow, you've got a seriously amazing brother! my bro would never do that for me, haha. awesome vid!

Wrighty said...

What a terrific brother! And you must be an amazing sister too for him to care so much!