Monday, May 10, 2010

Oops, I forgot. We have winners!

Yeah, so I had these two contests a loooong time ago, but as I'm shuffling things around for my move next week, I noticed these prizes sitting here unclaimed. So here we go.

The three winners of The Dark Divine Nail Polish are:
Robin K
Ann Diana Dinh
Lindsay's Photographys

And the winner of the ARC of The Reluctant Heiress is:
Lisa R

Winners, please email me your addresses at shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com within the next 72 hours. That way I can ship your packages before I leave for the summer!

And speaking of comment contests...

You may have noticed I didn't do a comment contest for May or April. With my move to Florida for the summer and my time being spent on the book battle, I haven't been on top of those things like I normally am. But as soon as I come back, the contests will resume! In the meantime I'll try to do better about weekly contest roundups, since I've been neglecting those lately too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job everyone!Enjoy!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Congrats all around!!=)