Saturday, December 18, 2010

Need a Last Minute Gift?

So I went a little crazy when I was doing up bookmark gifts for my friends and now I have too many of them. Does anyone need a last minute Christmas gift:


I'm selling them for $2.00, and I can mail them out next day. If anyone wants one, send me an email at shadygladeATmailDOTcom and let me know. They fit up to a standard hardback book. And the ribbons and charms are mix and match (so I can put any charm on any ribbon).


Good thing my friends like to read... :)

3 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Wow - those are really cute! How the heck did you make them?!

Amelia said...

Oh snap! That's brilliant! Fantastically made! ^_^

-Amelia

Anonymous said...

Those bookmarks are very cute. You are so creative! I'm sure you'll find some good homes for them shortly.