Sunday, July 03, 2011

A Little Technical Help?

So for those of you who are technical people, I need a little help with Blogger.  About 18 months ago I updated my blog template to include my disclaimer about Amazon Associates links.  You see it as the small italicized script at the bottom of every page on my physical blog (I'm pretty sure it doesn't show up on any of my feeds).

Based on my announcement Thursday, I need to change the script to bring it up to date.  Problem is, I can't for the life of me figure out how I did it.  I've tried looking at my HTML template, my Design tab, and my Settings tab, and I can't find it anywhere.  I know it's not a template I set up, because then it would show up in my Edit box, and it doesn't.

Anyone know what I did?  HELP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could. Hope someone can. (wasn't that helpful!)

Mg (LWS) said...

Hey Alyssa,

I know you tried in your HTML put did you extend out the widgets? Sometimes that is were you stick things like that. :)

~Andrea

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

You mentioned checking under SETTINGS. There is a sub-tab FORMATTING. The last thing on that page has a post template option. Could be that, if you haven't checked there yet.

Hope you figure it out!