Friday, June 08, 2007

Contest, Contest, Contest!

It's here! The first offical Shady Glade Contest. This month's prize is a copy of Circle of Three by Erica Farber and J.R. Sansevere.

To enter send an email to shadyglade@mail.com with the subject line: JUNE 2007 CONTEST, by June 30th, 2007. Please include your name, your country, a valid email address and the answer to this question:
What is your favorite type of book to read during the summer?
One (1) lucky winner will be selected from all entries involved. Remember, answers DO count!

Extra entries: You may gain an extra entry by doing the following. Either post about/link/promote this blog somewhere on the internet, or buy an item through our amazon links/store (links to the store in the sidebar). Once you have done this, send me an email and tell me what you did, or where to find your post. Once I have confirmed your posting, you will be eligible for an extra entry. Please keep in mind that extra entries do not guarantee that you will win!

You can read offical rules here, but they boil down to this: Open to all US and Canada residents, entries must be recieved by deadline and have all required parts to qualify. Anyone under 13 needs a parent's permission to participate. Please don't try to find legal loopholes in my contest rules, because I am a poor college student with no money, and you won't get anything if you try and come after me! :-) Any questions can reach me by email, or by posting a comment below.

Good luck everyone!

*EDIT* I've got prizes lined up for the next contest, but after that I still need entries. Please email me if you have something you'd like to donate, even if it's just a single copy of a new/near new book. Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Alyssa,

I tagged you:

http://www.wandsandworlds.com/blog1/2007/06/8-things-meme.html