Sunday, December 23, 2007

Musical Meme Answers

Well, I’ve already posted the winner for the Musical Meme post, but now it’s time to post the answers… that is, assuming you’re interested to know at all. :-) I’d been meaning to post this earlier this week, but a nasty cold has somewhat thrown a wrench in my schedule.

Anyway, here is the answers for all 12 songs, including a video where available. And even if you weren’t interested to know the answers, maybe it will give you a bit of entertainment…

1. “Leave (Get Out)” by JoJo


2. “I Wonder” by Kellie Pickler


3. “Hey Hey Hey” by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband

4. “I Will Survive” from the movie Holes

5. Fantasmic! from the Disneyland (If you've never seen this before, you should watch it! The video clip projections you see throughout the show are actually done right on the surface of the water fountains. It's super cool!)


6. “Kryptonite” by 3 Doors Down

7. “You Are the Music in Me” from High School Musical 2


8. “Reach” by Caleigh Peters


9. “Like We Never Loved at All” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw


10. “Potential Break Up Song” by Aly and AJ


11. “A Step Too Far” from the musical Aida

12. “I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You” from The Mask of Zorro

No comments: