Monday, March 23, 2009

Contest Monday: Win a Copy of the Unknowns

So this is on time this week! I'm still having issues with my computer, but I was able to finish work early enough to get this posted today anyway. This week's prize is a signed ARC of The Unknowns: A Mystery by Benedict Carey.

About the Book (From Amazon.com): "In a trailer park called Adjacent, next to the Folsom Energy Plant, people have started to vanish, and no one seems to care. At first Lady Di and her best friend, Tom Jones, barely notice the disappearances—until their beloved math tutor, Mrs. Clarke, is abducted, too. Mrs. Clarke has left them clues in the form of math equations that lead them all over the trailer park, through hidden tunnels under “Mount Trashmore,” and into the Folsom Energy Plant itself, where Lady Di and Tom Jones and a gang of other misfits uncover the sordid truth about what’s really happening there."

How to Enter: To enter the contest, simply leave a comment on this post. Or, if you can't leave a comment, send an email to shadyglade (AT) mail (DOT) com with the subject line "Unknowns Contest" and include your name, your email address, and the correct subject line.

How to earn Extra Entries:

  1. Post about the contest on your blog or website. Post a link in the comments, or email the link to me.

  2. Become a follower of this Blog (post a comment to let me know).

  3. Come up with and post your own Contest Monday (post a comment with the link).


Rules: The contest is open until Monday, March 29th, 2009 when the new contest will be posted. Everyone in the US and Canada is eligible, even if you've won a contest in the past. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. One free entry per person allowed. See above for instructions to earn extra contest entries. Questions? Post a comment or email and ask.

Good luck to everyone! I'll announce the contest winner on Tuesday, March 30th. Look for an announcement tomorrow to find out who won last week's contest. And since last week's contest was posted late, I'm extending the deadline until midnight tonight. Enter quickly if you haven't already, and the winner will be posted tomorrow.

Although the offical release date isn't until April 1st, you can currently get your own copy of The Unknowns: A Mystery right away if you order from Amazon.com:


15 comments:

BN Book Blog said...

Enter us!

Beth & Nathan
bnbookblog@gmail.com

BN Book Blog said...

We're also following!

Steph Su said...

Hooray! I'd like to be entered. I'm following, and I've linked to this contest in my sidebar.

stephxsu at gmail dot com

Nora said...

I'd love to enter, I'm already a follower.

Nora said...

and I posted about it here: http://noraatnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-contests_23.html

wishonstars13@hotmail.com

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I follow and I'd love to enter! This would be a good one to booktalk!

Katie said...

Enter me! I'm already a follower.
bball11kt@sbcglobal.net

Laina said...

I'm already a follwer and I put a link here: http://bookcontestlinks.blogspot.com/2009/03/march-24th-2009.html

Genevieve said...

This book sounds interesting! I'm already a follower and I posted a link of this contest on my blog's sidebar:
http://caprubia.blogspot.com/

Minding Spot said...

Sounds good! Please enter me :)

wendyhines (at) hotmail (dot) com

Wrighty said...

Another good one! Please include me and thanks for your contest.

- I'm a follower.
- I've added this to my blog.
www.wrightysreads.blogspot.com

Krista P. said...

Count me in. I am a follow on Google Reader, and I linked this on my sidebar.

http://towerofbooks.wordpress.com
towerofbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Violet Vixen said...

This is a great tradition. I'm totally following.

Jenna said...

Sounds interesting, count me in.

I follow you.

jennapomme@yahoo.com

Paradox said...

Enter me please!

I'm already a follower.

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com