Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back!... Sort Of

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in California after my Disney program. So why is this is important? It means more posts. Yay!

Unfortunately, things are still going to be a little sporadic over the next few days. Because I still have to:

1. Finish unpacking
2. Follow up (and announce) the winner of the book battle
3. Empty and organize my Google Reader (there are currently over 4000 posts I have to go through O.o)
4. Get a replacement filling in my tooth for the one that fell out
5. Help my brother finish his summer reading homework before Tuesday morning
6. Finish a few bookmarks that people won as prizes
7. Judge a category for Book Blogger Appreciation Week
8. Organize my upcoming blogoversary

... just to name a few things. And speaking of my blogoversary, it's coming up very soon, just a couple weeks. I'm kind of short of ideas this year, especially after the big celebration I had last year for my third. So any big ideas on what you'd like to see?

Also, for those of you who read my Disney blog, I have a lot to catch up on over there too. I still need to talk about Canoe Races of the World, my family visiting, the closing of it's a small world, and my last day to name a few. So be sure to check out that blog if you'd still like to hear some stories from this past summer.

Anyway, I'm off to go work on that long list, so leave me your ideas for the blogoversary and I'll see you all real soon!

2 comments:

Krista/Tower of Books said...

4000 posts, wow! Unfortunately, I have no ideas about your blogiversary. Whatever you choose, though, I'm sure will be great!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back!!!