Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Emails Lost!

Hey everyone!  I know I've been neglecting this, but results for the battle are coming soon.  Just as long as I can get my computer to cooperate with me for longer than 10 minutes a day....

Anyway, the point of this email is that I've sent out several emails about the upcoming blogoversary celebration in September.  My email provider seems to be dropping some emails, so if you have emailed me back and I have not emailed you back yet, please leave me a comment here to let me know!  That way I have a better idea of how widespread the problem is. 

Thanks for bearing with me!  Technology is great, but it can be such a pain sometimes.

2 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I got your email back, and I emailed you again on Sunday, I believe. Let me know if I need to re-send. =)

Cecelia said...

I emailed you about the blogoversary celebration, haven't heard back yet. :)