Sunday, September 06, 2009

Survey Back Up

I apologize to anyone who tried to take my survey today and wasn't able to. Someone spammed the survey with all 70 of their gmail addresses, so it filled up before it came to my attention.

However, it sould be fixed now. So if you'd like to be eligible for the contest, and you haven't already taken the survey, you can now do that by following the link on the original post. And if you're still having trouble, please let me know so I can fix it again.

As a reminder too: I'm sorry to have to point this out, but as you can see, it obviously needs to be mentioned. Anyone who spams the survey by entering more than one time will be disqualified. The software does track computer access, so I know when I look at the results if two responses came from the same computer. If this happens, I will delete BOTH your entries. So don't ruin it for yourself. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What if someone shares a computer and two different people use the same computer to submit the survey? Can you tell the difference?