Friday, October 15, 2010

Hurry, It's the Last Day!

If you haven't already, don't forget today is the very, very last day you can nominate a title for consideration in this years Cybils Awards.

Anyone (yes, anyone) can nominate one book per category. All you need is an email address (which is how they keep track of who nominated what).

So if you haven't nominated something yet, please, please, please consider doing so. It only take a few minutes This is about a close as I'm going to get to begging folks.

If you'd like to help but don't have a clue what to nominate, I posted a list a couple days ago of some choices for graphic novels that I would love to see make the list. And the Cybils blog has also posted these two lists on the same subject. Everything on these list are books we'd love to see considered this year, but we can consider it if someone doesn't nominate it.

So help someone out, and head over to the Cybils site to make your last minute nominations before midnight Eastern time today.

Oh, and if you end up nominating a graphic novel, you can also earn extra contest entries here at The Shady Glade.

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Darn, I wish I'd known about this in time. Unfortunately I just found this today, or else I would've been glad to help out via suggestions/voting. :(