Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Music on YouTube

One of my favorite things during the Christmas season is the music. None of my family will let me play any before Thanksgiving, but literally the day after I pull out all of my Christmas CDs and playlists. It always manages to get me in the Christmas mood.

So when my brother sent me a video by a group called Straight No Chaser for a song called “The Christmas Can Can” I knew I had to watch it. And I wasn’t disappointed. It’s hilarious. So for today’s Christmas post, I present to you “The Christmas Can Can”:


By the way, someone also animated this song, which is also pretty funny. You can see that here.



There’s also a pretty awesome version of “The 12 Days of Christmas” too:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun - I confess I listen to Christmas music in the car (shhh)