Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gotta Have 'Em

All these books that I review need to come from somewhere. I buy some, participate in some book-trading websites, and others are donated to by authors. I am DESPARATE to get my hands on the following books, so if you have one you are willing to part with, please email me. I’m also willing to set up a trade, so email me if you would rather do that. If you’d like to donate in other ways, consider visiting our amazon.com store and making a purchase, or checking out our wishlist. Pity is gladly accepted!

Gotta Have ‘Em! (ARCs are great too!)
Austenland: A Novel by Shannon Hale
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz Traded with Miss Erin
Duchessina: A Novel of Catherine de' Medici (Young Royals) by Carolyn Meyer
Enchanted, Inc.: A Novel by Shanna Swendson
Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
Forging the Sword (Farsala Trilogy) by Hilari Bell
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
I Was a Teenage Popsicle by Bev Katz Rosenbaum
Into the Wild by Sarah Beth Durst Traded with Miss Erin
Ophelia by Lisa Klein
Princess at Sea by Dawn Cook
Romeo's Ex: Rosalind's Story by Lisa Fiedler
Terrier (Beka Cooper) by Tamora Pierce
Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood Generously donated by the author, Maryrose Wood!
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

4 comments:

alexgirl said...

Sorry, i don't have any of 'em. But they all look great! Especially "I was a Teenage Popsicle." I just love the cover art.
-Alex

Alyssa F said...

Well, I hope you find a copy of it. It looks awesome! :-)

jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jocelyn said...

I have an unnatural and impractical attachment to all of my books, but they've started to take over important spaces like my floor and my bed, so I'll be going through them and seeing what I can bear (bare?) to part with...If I come up with anything on your list, I'll let you know!

(And I deleted my previous comment because I couldn't stand that I left out a word I meant to include...But now I realize that may be insane as it wasn't even a necessary word to the flow of the sentence.)