Thursday, January 10, 2008

2007 Posts…An Update

So I know I meant to post the rest of my 2007 Reflections posts shortly after my last one. Obviously it didn’t happen. Let’s just say it was a weird combination of travel delays and internet issues (Have I mentioned how much I hate the people in charge of my apartment’s internet connection? It goes down ALL the time!)

Anyway, I’m working on getting them posted right now. Hopefully I’ll get my internet up and running soon, because I’m stealing this time on a borrowed computer at the moment. The posts are coming, promise!

After thinking about it, my posts will probably end up being the 2007 posts that are posted the latest, but maybe that will make them unique? Think about it, Reflections of 2007, coming to you live in March 2008!

Okay, so they probably won’t be that late…

1 comment:

Erin said...

haha!